Get Well Jet

Black Dahlia

A Seasoned Witch
Reaction score
pigeons_zps25758983.gif
I've been thinking about you, and sending healing thoughts your way, Jet.

Get well soon!
smiley1931_zps7a8e0398.gif

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I missed you all more than you can imagine. I thought about you guys all the time. I was in hospital for four weeks and my husband did most of the moving to our new home. I have never been so sick and I lost thirty pounds. I can come on the forum slowly as I try to regain my health and put some weight on. Thanks so much for all the well wishes. I love the video Vehicle. I love all you guys and there is just no way to tell you how much all your comments mean. I LOVE ALL OF YOU.

Thank you, Patty

:firew:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Glad to see you are back and feeling better. I know from experience what it's like to be sick for weeks. I feel for you. Now make sure you take care of yourself! :)

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Welcome back, Patty! It is nice to hear that you are feeling better again. Now hurry up and get healthy…. actually, take your time and take good care of yourself! Your absence left a gap here and we have been more than a little worried about you.

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
Glad to see you are back and feeling better. I know from experience what it's like to be sick for weeks. I feel for you. Now make sure you take care of yourself! :)

Yes sir. I sure will. Thank you. :D

Welcome back, Patty! It is nice to hear that you are feeling better again. Now hurry up and get healthy…. actually, take your time and take good care of yourself! Your absence left a gap here and we have been more than a little worried about you.

Thank you! I felt a big gap not being well enough to come on here. I have to take my time. Doctor's orders! :)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Members online