George Harrison: Living In The Material World Trailer

ANF

Reaction score
I'm excited for this. I love all four members but for some reason I've always connected deeper to George's stuff, and he's never quite gotten the due Paul and John get.

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
Amazing..looks like a great film. Excited to see it :grinthumb

I love George (K)

I get asked often who my favorite Beatle is , Honestly , never can pick. I've always loved them all..

However when I was a wee girl I always loved Georgie..his gentleness,his smile and his incredible talent.

He was well loved by his family and his peers. He was a kind man with a generous soul.

He lived a wonderful life..nice to see it played out:grinthumb

glad to see his friends ,family and Macca & Ringo there..Clapton ,Petty,Dylan.
Eric Idol too !! He LOVED the Pythons !

Death on Credit

Reaction score
I don't like the Beatles, or Harrison's solo work, but Scorsese's name on the project piques my interest a bit. His Dylan documentary, No Direction Home, was stellar. I have no doubt that he'd do the same substantial job with George.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I don't like the Beatles, or Harrison's solo work, but Scorsese's name on the project piques my interest a bit. His Dylan documentary, No Direction Home, was stellar. I have no doubt that he'd do the same substantial job with George.

The Last Waltz was pretty great as well. I like The Band but I've told people that you don't have to like The Band to REALLY like The Last Waltz. One of the best rock and roll movies of all time. Very well done.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrelDeSa

Staff online

Members online