Gene Simmons Accused of Illegal Sexual Acts?

The Beatles

retired
Reaction score
Where the hell did you see or hear anything about this. I saw the topic a couple of days ago when I was out of town and have done numerous internet searches, every single one ending up with absolutely nothing. not even a link hinting at any sort of "illegal sexual acts".

Since you didn't even share a link, I'm asking you were you got this BS from

If you had read my post

1) I said I wasn't sure (I don't think its true but thats why I came here ASKING hence the ? in the title)

2) I was browsing through Yahoo Answers, and dozens of questions sprung up all within a hour or so. So I made a post.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I did read your posts, all of them. I checked yahoo answers, yahoo news, yahoo web, google, bing, etc etc. Never found a SINGLE thing about it, still haven't.

I am ~not~ accusing you of anything, I'm just curious how a person would come across alleged information like this and not share a link(s) pertaining to such info, especially on a music site.

shrug.gif

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Perhaps Yahoo removed them when Gene's people contacted them Lynch.

No harm was done and so far nothing official has confirmed the story so if it's a fabrication that has been dealt with it will fade away in no time.

snakes&ladders

Reaction score
Legend has it that Gene made love to over 20,000 women in his lifetime, heheheheheheheh :)

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Still ...a minor sexual harassment claim made by an adult is very different then the outlandish rumors of criminal sexual misconduct involving hookers who are minors.

In my mind not even in the same universe.

Not sticking up for Gene ..just sticking up for people everywhere. No evidence = unsubstantiated rumors, IMO.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
The whole thing was blown off about as quickly as it came on, from what I remember (referring to the links posted) But I could be wrong.

LXA

Old Noob
Reaction score
OBVIOUSLY, its 4chan spreading rumors about him. Isn't it obvious? They've already hacked his site, they're trying to make it spread around that hes a predator or something to damage his reputation. Am I the first one to make the connection? He's in a huge battle with 4chan right now and everyone knows how thats going to turn out. He should of backed off when he had the choice.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whitewintermarket

Members online