Gary Numan (Official Thread)

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Re: Gary Numan

That's just the majesty of The Mighty Boosh and British television in general. ;)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

I like that he couldn't find the slap bass too...wait a minute, right here, no right here, hold on....:oyea:

stepcousin

stuck in the 70's
Reaction score

back when I was 12 in 1980 my friend had The Pleasure Principle and I think another LP by him but I dont remember the name. My friend played the PP album alot, especially "Cars". About 3 years ago I found the remastered CD of PP with bonus stuff on it.

I like Gary Numan and I dont know why. I think it reaches the same part of my brain that also inhabits bands like Devo, Missing Persons, The Tubes, Oingo Boingo, etc.....

Cinder

Reaction score

Metal Priest ......... Thank you for this post. Big Gary Numan fan here, I think Gary has moved with the times very well and still looking and sounding great.

Love how he has returned to his early metal roots and still incorporated some synth. He is touring again in the UK this year but I think Im going miss out again, left it too late to get my ticket.

See you like EPICA, have you heard any DELAIN? There are lots of great female fronted bands out there now which is great to see and also listen too.

Thanks again!

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Sounds a good gig Sweaty.....Gary Numan always puts on a good show
I saw Numan shortly after his "Pure " album. Impressive album and performance.
I seemed to have missed Gary in recent years.....despite being on the same bill as him twice !! Grrr ... the pleasures of being in a band hey ?
Record/ cd wise i have a handful of albums and numerous singles.
My favourites being "Pure" no surprise...very darkwave/industrial
I love "Replicas " Tubeway Army..."Pleasure principle" ....both very must have albums :cheers2

billyporter

Reaction score
i really love the song halo.

in the eighties i once worked at shepperton film studios in england. guess who had a recording studio there? yes, gary numan himself!
i chatted with him quite a lot back then.

also i saw george harrison on a couple of occasions as well! all i could muster up was a
'hello' though.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online

No members online now.