Gary Moore (Official Thread)

snakes&ladders

Reaction score
Re: Gary Moore

Gary Moore's best years were spent in Lizzy :):)
garymoorelive.jpg

By blackglove at 2011-01-27

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score

Just heard the very sad news that Gary Moore has died at the age of 58, another rock legend dies, very sad news indeed, my thoughts are with his family and friends:rip:

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score

I think Gary has left us some stellar guitar moments, just brilliant .. R.I.P.

Rocker440

Reaction score

Very sad news! :( Gary Moore has left a long, fantastic legacy of great music and over many years, too, imo!

A couple of great songs, music and memories....

Rockin' and Rollin'

Empty Rooms

Sunset

:bow:

:rip:

:cheers2

Cinder

Reaction score

Yes very sad news indeed and he didnt get the recognition that he deserve and such a young age also.

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

blabbermouth:

TANK Members Pay Tribute To GARY MOORE - Feb. 7, 2011
TANK members Mick Tucker and Cliff Evans have paid their respects to guitar legend Gary Moore who died yesterday at the age of 58.

Commented Mick: "I am totally shocked at this news. It's a great loss. He was one of the best guitar players on the planet and will be missed by the whole world. So sad. Respect to a great musician."

Added Cliff: "Gary Moore was the guitarist that other guitar heroes looked up to. He was the master of many styles of playing and a genuinely nice person who always remained approachable throughout his career. He is one of the main reasons why I picked up a guitar all those years ago and his playing still inspires me to the same degree today. A great, great loss. R.I.P., Gary Moore."

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

blabbermouth:

GEEZER BUTLER On GARY MOORE: 'His Way Of Playing Cannot Be Learned; It Comes From The Soul' - Feb. 6, 2011
Bassist Geezer Butler (BLACK SABBATH, HEAVEN & HELL) has issued the following statement regarding the passing of legendary guitarist Gary Moore:

"I was very saddened to hear of the passing of one of the greatest guitarists of all time — Gary Moore. His 'Still Got The Blues' album was one of the great albums, certainly one of my favorites. His way of playing cannot be learned — it comes from the soul.

"R.I.P., Gary."

Gary Moore died early this morning in a hotel room in Spain. He was 58 years old.

Moore was reportedly found dead in his luxury hotel room in the Costa del Sol. He was said to be on holiday at the time of his death.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online