Fozzy

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like that Jericho is focused on putting talent over even though he is a part timer now. I think though Fozzy is his real focus at the moment and it should be actually. He doesn't have anything further to prove in wrestling.

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
I don't see how wresting could ever be anymore exciting or larger then life then the UFC but maybe that just me.

And....Back on topic...... Fozzy rulez :heheh:

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
Same thing with wrestling! They diversify characters, endings and outcomes in various ways as well! :) And honestly, movies repeat themselves a lot as well as you can only go to the well so many times before you are copying something else. A lot of times we watch movies and even beyond the remakes we don't realize we are being fed essentially the same stories with slight tweaks. A wrestling match is like that. It's the middle and how hey reach the conclusion that varies in a match or storyline. Also wrestling is better than real sports in that it can be larger than life and include more exciting elements. To me that's better than real crap like UFC or boxing where a bunch of lugheads are punching each other in the head or choking each other out. :D

I don't know, I'm pretty picky about the movies I watch, and I rarely watch sequels. The WWE just seems boring to me, but than to each their own. :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ByronPasch

Members online