Forum Changes!

Reaction score
The only thing that I hope as far as that's concerned you guys will take into consideration when people are just joking around. One of the ways I kid with people I start to feel comfortable with or gain an understanding of is horsing around, and on the other forum it was like there was no distinction between messing around and actual malicious intent. It's not exactly hard to tell when two people are just flinging shit at each other in jest, or actually pissed off.

(17) I have gone to forums for hooters girls and playboy bunnies and posted "Free Chocolate and Shoes HERE" with our link attached to the word "Here".... muhahaha....

pretty much every one here can tell the difference, there are a few that struggle, but I haven't held a grudge... just don't fling too much shit :heheh:

Flower

retired
Reaction score
I think that we ALL have a scent ... err .. sense of humor on this forum but just in case ... Please don't toss that stuff at me.

hiding-skunk.jpg

Reaction score
:lmao::lmao:
literally laughed out loud Flower hahaha:spit:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Me thinks Fower spra...umm...spreads her own kinda humor! Very cute, Flower :) I giggled on that one .:eek:hyeah:

symph

Wham bam boom man!
Reaction score
I think that we ALL have a scent ... err .. sense of humor on this forum but just in case ... Please don't toss that stuff at me.

hiding-skunk.jpg

Don't worry, I'll make sure to not fling too much shit at you. But the shit I do fling, i will make sure ends up in your eye. B

Gearjammer

Devout Heathen
Reaction score
Change:

9) The calendar is updated!

10) We now have a forum to post discussions on Independant bands / aritists.

11) We now have an archive for old threads. Nothing will be deleted, everything will remain on the forum for reading.

12) Member Journals are now open for comment. Remember you are the author of your journal, and if you dont want anyone posting in your journal, please post that in the first post of the journal. Also, if you have a comment in your journal you wish removed, report that post and the staff will remove it.

I don't know what the general opinion is here, but I find the comments within the user jornal distracting. I'm interested in reading the journals, but imo, having a bunch of commentary in between entries makes it cluttered, and breaks anykind of consistancy and theme the author may be trying to establish. Personally, I like having a seperate area for journal comments instead.

Just my 2 cents.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Gearjammer, we will be adding a blog addition to the forum, soon. This addition will take you to a separate page on the forum just for the authors of the blogs. I hope that once we have the blogs, people like you will take advantage of them and make a blog.

I know that sometimes the member comments are distracting when reading a journal, but I am one of those people who like comments in my journal. :)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I agree when I finally get around to writing mine I enjoy the feedback from anyone who takes the time to read it.

Gearjammer

Devout Heathen
Reaction score
Oh......Im not opposed to hearing what people think, when you write something, feedback is a good thing.

Could be my ADD, I just find it easier to process a blog or journal when it is solely the author within the thread, and comments regarding it are in a seperate area.:confused:

But maybe it's just me:heheh:

Midnight Rider

Captain Karma
Reaction score
I agree with the idea that comments should be left out of the journal. The journal should be a place where you can just write whatever you feel. If you start having comments I am afraid the continuity will be lost.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online

No members online now.