Review Foreigner - Foreigner (1977)

album review

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The original lineup reunited just last week for an award show.

index_3.html.jpg

Roger M

Reaction score
I saw Foreigner live in 1977. They played every song on their album then apologized for not having any more material and left the stage.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I saw Foreigner live in 1977. They played every song on their album then apologized for not having any more material and left the stage.

You got your money's worth :grinthumb

Concerts were not expensive back in '77

rtbuck

Reaction score
You got your money's worth :grinthumb

Concerts were not expensive back in '77

No they were not expensive back then...I think back then concerts happened to promote album sales. I know in 1978 I paid $6.50 to see Kiss plus there was a .50 service fee per ticket.

I really love that first Foreigner record...actually I loved their first 3 records....I seen them in 79 with a band called Charlie who had a couple of small hits.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
No they were not expensive back then...I think back then concerts happened to promote album sales. I know in 1978 I paid $6.50 to see Kiss plus there was a .50 service fee per ticket.

I really love that first Foreigner record...actually I loved their first 3 records....I seen them in 79 with a band called Charlie who had a couple of small hits.

Thanks to this forum, I discovered Charlie back in 2010. They are still active. I believe they put out an album in 2015, which I have not heard, but I like the album from 2009 - Kitchens of Distiction. :grinthumb

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Sounds great to me, I've only done two reviews though, so I don't have very much experience.
What bands were you thinking about?

I'll be nice and let you pick the first one. But give me at least a week to get out a review.......cuz I usually listen to the album 3 times before I write ;)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online

No members online now.