For My Progressive/Power Metal friends: Steel Bitchyn

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
This isn't a promotion...I just decided to show my friends all the different type of areas I've been involved with (maybe from time to time for fun) ...I thought this was cool and my heavier metal/prog friends will possibly dig this...and LG will dig it. :heheh:

This is a band I was with for a short while called STEEL BITCHYN

I created a myspace page to show two songs that I co-wrote with the band at the time.

Truth Only Lies

&

Eye To Eye

The chorus is the pay off on this one...very melodic but you have two verses and two pre choruses before the melodic fun starts.

Hope you enjoy!

STEEL BITCHYN

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Good thing I had my volume on half cranked.. That MP worrier scream at the beginning of "Truth Only Lies" would have broke all my windows!!:D
Both songs rock!! I've said it before and I'll say it again.. You got some pipes man..
I like the fact that you don't have to sing in a falsetto to hit any notes.. That's impressive..:grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
You should have told me about this MP...I think I was on holidays when you posted it.

It's nice to have a resident Rock Star in the forum, you never cease to amaze me with your talent.:grinthumb

Mr. T

Reaction score
Holy Frack!! I missed this post also MP. Wow... VERY impressive! You have some serious vox going on there my friend. :tup:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Staff online

Members online