Fisha's 20 songs you won't like

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Ok I decided I'm going to do my list, so here's some of my favourite songs that you won't like. I'm going to resist posting links to all of them because I sincerely doubt anyone will give it a listen but I will youtube up my top 5.

To begin with here's 15 songs you wont like.

Mr Moustache- Nirvana
Clint Eastwood- Gorilaz
Death of seasons- AFI

So what is the basis of straight out telling us what we don't like anyway? Is it because only golden ears can appreciate this music? I own and like the three I've listed so I guess that's against your rules. :D I've seen Placebo live and thought they were kind of meh but not bad. I own Fatboy Slim c.d.s and he's o.k. for a song to break up songs in a mix. I own a Pennywise c.d.! They remind me of The Offspring. They are okay! With Thom Yorke I'm not fan of his vocals but boohoo most people say the same about Billy Corgan and I don't give two shits! :D Besides I like a smattering of Radiohead songs. Anyway, I'm familiar with every band there except for Star ****ing Hipsters, Example and Frenzal Rhomb but I won't learn about them from you because you won't post them. Whatever! :heheh:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Members online