Fisha's 20 songs you won't like

Fisha

Reaction score
Ok I decided I'm going to do my list, so here's some of my favourite songs that you won't like. I'm going to resist posting links to all of them because I sincerely doubt anyone will give it a listen but I will youtube up my top 5.

To begin with here's 15 songs you wont like.

Type A- Zebrahead
Black Swan- Thom Yorke
Immigrants and hypocrites – Star ****ing Hipsters
Another FU song- Reel Big fish
Make you smile- Plus 44
Pure Morning- Placebo
Bro Hymn- Pennywise
Mr Moustache- Nirvana
Angels **** and Devils Kiss- Jack Off Jill
Clint Eastwood- Gorilaz
Oompa Radar- Goldfrapp
Duggaduggabowbow- Frenzal Rhomb
Kickstarts- Example
Sho Nuff- Fatboy Slim
Death of seasons- AFI

Fisha

Reaction score
Ok here's the first song I'm going to link you to. Now I'm posting the acoustic here which is interesting in itself as Bracket is a punk band which traditionally doesn't transfer well to acoustic. TO make things even stranger this song is in 3/4 and to make it even stranger the electric version of it is in 4/4 with the only notable difference being a drum beat.

As for the reasons you wont like it, you will dislike the lack of 4/4 pulse and the odd choice of chords which create unusual chromatic harmonic movement, have fun

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Cool!! Thanks for posting that man!! Very interesting!! I own and like alot of music that lack 4/4 myself. :grinthumb

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
I like Mr. Moustache. Have scarcely heard any of the rest.

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
Ok here's the first song I'm going to link you to. Now I'm posting the acoustic here which is interesting in itself as Bracket is a punk band which traditionally doesn't transfer well to acoustic. TO make things even stranger this song is in 3/4 and to make it even stranger the electric version of it is in 4/4 with the only notable difference being a drum beat.

As for the reasons you wont like it, you will dislike the lack of 4/4 pulse and the odd choice of chords which create unusual chromatic harmonic movement, have fun

You're partly describing prog! :lmao:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online