Firefall (Official Thread)

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Love me some Firefall.. Great band..Their debut was excellent!!!
I kinda remember listening to them along with Pablo Cruz..

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Great memories. Firefall is one of those bands that would be in my sister's collection..we used to have album wars (as well as my brother and I)..where one person plays a side and another get's a turn...we could do that all day!

:grinthumb

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It is nice to see y'all giving some appreciation to Firefall.

I want to get their album from 2007, it is an OK album, nothing spectacular, but has a slow, very mellow groove.

973736.gif

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This is the only spot that has any newer Firefall......myspace is good for finding music, honestly!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I've never used Myspace to look for music, I just use my forum buddies to give me their recommends and I take it from there.:D

Rocker440, I had all three of those records on vinyl years ago, now I just have Elan on CD, which is fine it was by far my favorite album by Firefall.:tup:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
^^I've never used Myspace to look for music, I just use my forum buddies to give me their recommends and I take it from there.:D

LG, I dont use myspace to find new music, but it is a good place to hear music. If you search something and can't find it on last.fm, grooveshark, or youtube, sometimes you can find it on myspace.

Although, I have to admit, myspace does have a tremendous amount of undiscovered bands........just click on the music tab, then pick the genre you want, and it will bring up tons of new stuff.

Balance

Reaction score
"When it all goes crazy and the thrill is gone....The days get rainy and the nights get long......" ok... sorry... I'll let them sing to you. In a FIREFALL mood right now. :)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The debut "Firefall" from 1976:

081227037925_xl.jpg

Reaction score
Livin' Ain't Livin' is a great song:grinthumb

Just heard "You Are the Woman" on the radio, coming home from work tonight.. I like the song, but it's one of the 11 songs that stations plays on a loop:heheh:
I knew there was a reason that my stereo hadn't been on the FM frequencies for quite some time..:D

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online