Firefall (Official Thread)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I am into country rock, and Firefall is one of the more mellower country rock artists I listen to. Big in the 70's, with songs like "Strange Way", "You are the Woman", and "Just Remember I Love You". Firefall rose to fame fairly quick then dropped off the charts a few years later, but I always liked them. If you have listened to them at all, you will know they had some really great country rock, which is much much better than their popular hits.

I have the "Elan" (1980) album:

l2054.jpg

Strange Way

Wrong Side of Town

Reaction score
Yes, I love this band, they have the "nice" songs like "you are the woman", and "Just remember", but they also have that eerie southern stuff like Strange way, and all of it has that country thing to it, great great underrated band

Midnight Rider

Captain Karma
Reaction score
I saw Firefall years ago. They were with Heart and it was one of the best concerts I ever went to.

Reaction score
I saw Firefall years ago. They were with Heart and it was one of the best concerts I ever went to.

I was pissed, this past summer I missed them and poco to take my brother for college orientation, I also missed gator country(molly hatchet original lineup) because of some team picnic at our house, my dad and I were going to go, but then he couldn't leave and I couldn't find anyone on such short notice:mad:

I don't like heart really but that still must have beena cool show

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I used to have three of their albums on vinyl, but now I only have "Elan" on CD, which is my all time favorite of theirs anyway. I love playing this one on my big stereo, it is well recorded and the songs are all over the place musically, just a fun way to spend 40 minutes.:D

rtbuck

Reaction score
It's funny because this past June Firefall played not far from me. I didn't think much of it & I was unable to go.I heard a commercial for the show & I was like "I know all these tunes!". Even though I had at least 4 of their tunes on various 70's Compilation albums,I still went & bought their Greatest Hitsshortly after hearing the commercial & I love the whole album

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I am surprised they are still touring Bucky, I wonder how many of the original members are part of the new band that is playing concerts...?

Reaction score
I used to have three of their albums on vinyl, but now I only have "Elan" on CD, which is my all time favorite of theirs anyway. I love playing this one on my big stereo, it is well recorded and the songs are all over the place musically, just a fun way to spend 40 minutes.:D

I'll have to try this, I just have a few random songs on different mixes, urgh, another record to add to the lis :bonk: I might as well just buy the damn store

Rocker440

Reaction score
This is one band that I've liked for quite a number of years. I remember hearing a few of their earlier songs on radio, which were quite catchy. ;) I have a few of their releases on CD and enjoy their first album quite a lot!
41J8RzL1WJL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

A couple others that I have:
41C3TNR5C1L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

41BSQ24N7BL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Although Firefall has had some band member changes over the years (as many bands have had), they continue to record and tour, too. :tup:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Staff online

Members online