Favourite Track On A Hard Day's Night

What is your favourite track on A Hard Day's Night?

• Total voters

billyshears

Swagger
Reaction score
This is my favourite Beatles record,

I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER
AND I LOVE HER
WHEN I GET HOME
YOU CAN'T DO THAT
I'LL BE BACK

What a brilliant collection of rock and roll. Imagine this band playing these songs in your backyard/garage (BRILLIANT,BRILLIANT,BRILLIANT).

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
A Hard Days Night was the first Beatles album /and the first rock album I ever owned.{if you don't count Donny and Marie :wtf: or The Captain &Tennille} My older brother gave to me for Christmas when I was 10 ..it basically started my love of them..so it's really hard to pick a favorite. I can honestly say all of them. I listened to this album over and over again on my Barbie Sears record player:oyea: :)

But I GUESS I WILL pick 'If I Fell' ..beautiful romantic Macca if ever there was :grinthumb

Dude111

An Awesome Dude
Reaction score
'A hard days night' is my answer :) (Really though its hard to pick...... I LOVE ALMOST EVERYTHING THE BEATLES DID!!)

ReverendBoogaloo

Reaction score
Tell Me Why. I used to go to the Cavern on a Thursday to see the Cavern Club Beatles and we went so much they started to say hello to me and my ex. I asked them to play this and it was the first time they ever played it. Miss going there and I miss that girl more than anything. Best days of my love. Love the song!!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online

Members online