Favorite + Least Favorite Zeppelin Album

PinkFreud

Rock Junkie
Reaction score
Favorite: Physical Graffiti
Least Favorite: In Through the Out Door (or Presence, unsure)
I take back anything bad I ever said about Presence. I just got this in the mail today, and it's proved to be much better than I previously thought. So far Tea For One is my favorite, along with Achilles Last Stand (don't know why I never cared for the latter before today :S)

Odysseus

Kustom Kartilage
Reaction score
I take back anything bad I ever said about Presence. I just got this in the mail today, and it's proved to be much better than I previously thought. So far Tea For One is my favorite, along with Achilles Last Stand (don't know why I never cared for the latter before today :S)

The Intro on Tea For One is quintessential Led Zeppelin. Presence is often dismissed as a weak album but it's as strong as any of their other output.

PinkFreud

Rock Junkie
Reaction score
The Intro on Tea For One is quintessential Led Zeppelin. Presence is often dismissed as a weak album but it's as strong as any of their other output.
I agree. It didn't have all the great Led Zeppelin singles on it like their previous albums, but if any true classic rock fan were to take the time to listen to it, they'd find it to be a great album. At least, that's how it worked for me :tongue:

Abraxas

Reaction score
Fave - Houses Of The Holy
Least Fave - In Through The Out Door

invader

Reaction score
favourite: physical graffiti

least favourite: houses of the holy

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Favorite: Houses of the Holy

Least Favorite: Coda

IMHO, LZ never made a bad album.

Spankymadoo

Reaction score
Favorite: Led Zeppelin II
Least Favorite: Either Physical Graffiti or The Song Remains the Same

I will probably get killed for this but I really can't stand Kashimir or Trampled Underfoot and I almost always fall asleep listening to The Song Remains the Same. Either No Quarter or Dazed and Confused gets me every time. Sorry, but I find No Quarter to be one of the most boring songs in the history of Rock, and Dazed and Confused is a fine song but do they really need to drag it out for 45 minutes (or whatever it actually is)?

ishu161

Reaction score
i have my zeppelin moods, and mostly i like III and IV better than the other albums....i can listen to 'since i've been loving you' all day long....
but IV is my absolute fav....and not coz of stairway.....the whole album is put together perfectly,imo...starts off in an awesome fashion, really well balanced with the lighter songs in the middle and going down really heavy with 'when the levee breaks'....no words.

least fav = coda (i usually forget about it)......presence is considered weak....but Achillies Last Stand is in a league of its own..

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jester143

Members online

No members online now.