Fast Fingerpicking (short video)

quiqueguitar

Reaction score
Hi forumites. I guess this is the right place to post this. It's something I've recorded inspired by a video I had seen a long time ago. I recently bumped into it again thanks to YouTube. It's an instrumental song from the "Carl Perkins & Friends" programme.

I've added a bridge and a different ending but, otherwise, tried to stick to Perkin's rendition as much as possible.

I used a Fender Telecaster and a Matchless Lightning amp. Hope you like that and thanks for watching. Take care and see you around here!

PS: What a nice set of smilies you've got here!:congrats

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
Neat, love the tone great G/A combination the Tele is a beauty. Nice picking too. :grinthumb

OptimisticFutureBlues

Pschonautic Outlaw
Reaction score
If this music were to be put in elevators everywhere, going up any farther than 15 stories might not be such a drag anymore. Idk it just seems like its fit for an elevator to me. Not in a bad way either!

I really liked it. Solid pickin' without too much country. Good stuff!

quiqueguitar

Reaction score
Neat, love the tone great G/A combination the Tele is a beauty. Nice picking too. :grinthumb

Thanks Sox!

If this music were to be put in elevators everywhere, going up any farther than 15 stories might not be such a drag anymore. Idk it just seems like its fit for an elevator to me. Not in a bad way either!

I really liked it. Solid pickin' without too much country. Good stuff!

:oyea: Thanks for your comment, man! Take care.

SteveB

Member. 50+
Reaction score
Wonderful. Competent playing. Interesting tune, and decently-recorded sound and picture. Well done.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Staff online

Members online