ERIC SARDINAS Gritty Hard Rocking Blues

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Black-Pearls-B0000AHEBZ-L.gif

ERIC SARDINAS

I saw Eric and his original power trio open for the mighty Johnny Winter about ten years ago
and have to say that he was and is quite impressive .Sardinas is heavily influenced by the whole Texas blues scene but by Johnny specifically and it shows . Johnny was already old and also sick when I saw him play w/ Eric but was amazing at the traditional blues that he stuck to that night .Eric was obviously there to take up the slack and provide the wild gritty ripping hard rock blues that Johnny so reveled in during his younger years. He did not disappoint
in fact he almost stole the show.
Fans of Johnny Winter need apply .......

1999 Treat Me Right
2001 Devil's Train
2003 Black Pearls
2008 Eric Sardinas and Big Motor

So what do you Blues enthusiasts think ? :D

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I love Eric Sardinas and the whole Texas blues scene. He is fantastic with the Dobro.

All I Need, this is a smokin' blues rocker!

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
Awesome blues rock stuff. I found out about him right around the time his debut came out. His first three albums were in heavy rotation on my radio shows. People loved him. I would have loved to have kept the cd's when I quit (I kept a ton of albums) but so many other colleagues on air there still wanted to use them after I left the radio station.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
He or they , are amazing live. One of the best heavy blues guitar rock concerts I have ever seen . Eric was RIPPING on a Dobro on one acoustic number. He also ran out into the crowd and was just railing while putting his guitar in everyone's face . One hell of a showsman as well as guitar slinger.

Džedaj

Groovy as hell.
Reaction score
He played in my club for 3th annual Blues Fest, it was amazing. He kicked some ass that night, man, what a playing! :)

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
He played in my club for 3th annual Blues Fest, it was amazing. He kicked some ass that night, man, what a playing! :)

:grinthumb Yeah, he is an amazing blues guitarist. I like everything about his music, vocals, rhythm section, presentation ..everything. One of the best modern blues rockers around !

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online