Eric Clapton & Lenny Kravitz ~vs~ Jeff Beck & Brian Setzer

Eric Clapton & Lenny Kravitz VS. Jeff Beck &Brian Setzer

• Total voters

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Jeff Beck and Brian Setzer. They looked like they were having way more fun performing together and I like Brian the best out of all four men anyway.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Twenty Flight Rock was pretty cool, although couple of things about that vid: 1) I'm not sure the idiot running the mixing board had Beck's guitar turned on at all. 2) if it wasn't the mixing board guy, then it was Beck himself that had his volume WAAAY too low. you could barely hear him. 3) maybe Beck just wasn't terribly comfortable with that song and he purposely had his volume too low. He did look a bit lost a few times in that song and I know that Setzer does that song on a regular basis (or at least he used to).

All that being said, I'll take All Along the Watchtower. Clapton does a great job with every note he plays. :bow:

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
^^^ Yes, he does :grinthumb so I voted for Clapton and Kravitz. I see what you mean about Jeff looking uncomfortable but Setzer was having a good time - I do like him :)

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
^^^ Yes, he does :grinthumb so I voted for Clapton and Kravitz. I see what you mean about Jeff looking uncomfortable but Setzer was having a good time - I do like him :)

I watched it again, and I think Jeff should get the "Good Sportsmanship Award." A couple of times he looked like he was afraid Setzer was going to land on him. :gig

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DebDimond

Staff online

Members online