Enslaved (Official Thread)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah that was really cool way to end the song. :)

Grunge

Grotesque Perversion
Reaction score
God I wish I still had their signatures. I had it up on my wall with pride for years. They came here with Opeth headlining. I actually much preferred listening to Enslaved continue their set which is a rare feeling for me to have. Especially considering Opeth is beyond godly as well. When I met them they were very..."mysterious" and almost timid. I liked it. Shook their hands and didn't want to wash them for a couple days afterwards. Yes, I'm a creep.

A few songs unlisted that are in my likes :

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would go see these guys if they came out this way.

Grunge

Grotesque Perversion
Reaction score
Seeing black metal bands perform is an opportunity due to the shortage of most being anti-mainstream, obscure and not "known" enough therefore seeing Enslaved was huge to me. I knew they wouldn't come around Nebraska again so I pissed my pants more at "Enslaved" than "Opeth" being on the bill to arrive here.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Enslaved last album was my album of 2012 and for the fact their music is more complex in nature given they mix progressive in there as well. Actually of every album I got of theirs each one was brilliant but Riitiir is my favourite.

2LITTLETIME

Reaction score
I have the magnificent FROST playing at the moment-Icy cold atmosphere-Im going to play their first nxt month

2LITTLETIME

Reaction score
Vikingligr Veldi (1994)-Im enjoying this.cold icy and atmospheric.true viking metal

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online