Eliza Doolittle

limpy

Penguin Power
Reaction score
Eliza Doolittle

3544_eliza-doolittle-1.jpg

You might already know this young lady! Eliza Sophie Caird, or betterly known as Eliza Doolittle. This girl is proving to be another favorite english singer of mine with Lily Allen and also Kate Nash. Her debut self-titled album, "Eliza Doolittle" was released in July 2010. Her songs display a mix of that old feel music with swing and pop combined. Some of her major hits include "Pack Up" "Skinny Jeans" "Rollerblades"

Her debut self-titled album:
ElizaDoolittle.jpg

Please Enjoy

Pack Up

Skinny Jeans

Rollerblades

Mr Medicine

Piano Song

Also I just found out she is coming to Australia and doing a tour (its a rather small one) in Melbourne and Sydney! I'm tempted to go! Tuesday 30th November in Sydney and 2nd December in Melbourne!

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Re: "Eliza Doolittle" Thread

Not a bad artist Limpy and actually she's quite the cute little fox in her videos! :D I like "Pack It Up" best because of the 50's style infusion into it and in "Piano Song" she reminds me of the sexy Mariah Carey voice I used to like plus did I mention she's a fox? She REALLY is in that vid! :D A fun artist with a little more layers and diversity in her music than a lot of pop stars here! :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online

No members online now.