Drumming to Van Halen, Boston, Journey, Def Leppard, Rush....

Domenic

Reaction score
Hey everyone!!

Hoping you'll check out some of my Drum-Cover videos and tell me what you think!!! I was raised on classic rock!!!!!

YouTube - Hot For Teacher - Van Halen - Drum Cover by Domenic Nardone
YouTube - Foreplay/Long Time - Boston - Drum Cover By Domenic Nardone
YouTube - Dont Stop Believing - Journey - Drum Cover By Domenic Nardone
YouTube - Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard - Drum Cover By Domenic Nardone
YouTube - Freewill - Rush - Drum Cover By Domenic Nardone

If ya like these, check out the rest of my covers on my YouTube channel.....more Rush, Kansas, The Knack, Bon Jovi, ACDC, Zeppelin, Crüe.........etc......

Balance

Reaction score
Awesome!!!! Thanks for sharing Domenic.. I see you covered Van Halen. You have any intro's to Jamie's Crying and Dance The Night Away? If so, please post.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
So are these instructional? Or are you hoping to get into a working inviroment with these, that is if you aren't already.

TheWhalerfan

Lovus My Avatarus
Reaction score
Hey Domenic..great job on the songs, especially Rush. Neil isn't the easiest person to cover. Any chance you take requests? I sent out half dozen or so pleads for a drummer on YT to cover "Little Queen" by Heart but no-one took the bait. I have only seen one cover on YT and something wasn't quite right..would love to see it done justice. Maybe if you get bored???

Domenic

Reaction score
Not really instructional....I just have fun doing it. If someone learns anything off of them than that's GREAT!!!

Domenic

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I just gave the Van Halen hot for teacher a listen.. Not bad at all.. Do you use tone rings?? Looks like you do in the video but can't really tell..

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online

No members online now.