Doors (Official Thread)

Sled108

Reaction score
Re: The doors

So, here's the Crust of the Biscuit..After listening to these since the 70's on the 'Butterfly' Labels..I thought that Cd's were the way to go...But, No...The Butterfly's are just Crap!! You get a 'Big Red E'...Or, better yet a 'Big Gold E'...Then, these LPs will Rock You like you will Not Believe..

JimmyByrne09

Reaction score
Re: The doors

Hmm..that's really interesting to hear. I have the full discography on vinyl, and from what I recall, I have a mixture of both butterfly labels and giant E's. I'll have to see which is which, and the difference in sound quality. Thanks for mentioning that! :)
So, here's the Crust of the Biscuit..After listening to these since the 70's on the 'Butterfly' Labels..I thought that Cd's were the way to go...But, No...The Butterfly's are just Crap!! You get a 'Big Red E'...Or, better yet a 'Big Gold E'...Then, these LPs will Rock You like you will Not Believe..

Sled108

Reaction score
Re: The Official DOORS Thread

So, Jimmy....Have you Noticed any Difference between the Big Red E's and the Butterfly's?

And, your Pic. looks Familiar....

I'll have to go to the Steppenwolf Thread now...

Last edited:

JimmyByrne09

Reaction score

Haven't quite gotten the chance to check out the difference just yet, but I'll let you know.

And which picture? Haha, my avatar is Jack White of The White Stripes and Julian Casablancas of The Strokes just hanging out, the first picture in my signature is my personal symbol, and the one below it is The Strokes.

Sled108

Reaction score

I did not Know That...I also don't know The Strokes that well....But, I think that I know where They got Their Idea From...

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Great Pictures Sled108. Love your turntable as well.

Sled108

Reaction score

Thanks Lord G...If you ever want to have a Beautiful Base for a TT...Let me Know...The Guy that made that Cherry Base for my Marantz 6200 still does it...He's a Great Guy to work with, does Very Nice Craftsmanship...And, is Very Reasonable...

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

^^I'll keep that in mind, nothing like craftsmanship in this modern era of mass produced goods.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peeterparker

Staff online