DOOMRAISER .... Traditional Doom

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Doomraiser+Erasing+The+Rememberance.jpg

34828_logo.jpg

Traditional Doom Metal

Members:
Nicola [aka Cynar] (vocals), Drugo (guitar), Valerio (guitar), Andrea Caminiti [aka BJ] (bass), Pinna (drums), Alessio Sanniti (guitar)

Discography :
EP:
2005 Heavy Drunken Doom
2006 The Old Man to the Child
Full Length:
2006 Lords of Mercy
2009 Erasing the Remembrance

Formed in 2003, Roma, Lazio, Italy. Doomraiser are one of my personal favorites. One the best newer and virtually unknown Doom metal bands, IMO. I have all of their discography including the EP's.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I am starting to like more and more Italian metal bands,,,,what is their best album DKW?

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I will obtain a copy and get back to you...can't say when the pile never gets any smaller.:D

joe

Reaction score
The Italians do doom almost as well as prog. The first two tracks are great Wolf. The word "thick" comes to my mind when I hear Doomraiser. The songs are long but not long-winded if that makes sense.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Glad to see that you are still enjoying the doom I have been posting ,Joe :grinthumb
I agree , the first two tracks are from Erasing The Remembrance, and it is a great album. Top 3 or 4 for me from 2009.

Let me know what you think of it, LG :D

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I've only got the one album in MP3 format DKW, but I like them so far the vocals go about as far as I can handle on some songs. I'll keep my eyes open for their other albums in my travels.:grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Staff online

Members online