Delving Deeper Into The Story of The Beach Boys As Told By Mike Love In His Latest Bo

Fuschia Iris

Reaction score
The Beach Boys Mike Love latest book has been very well received since it’s release earlier this year. The book has caught the attention of many news outlets and it has also been on the New York Times Best Seller list since the week after its release! The New York Times has said, “More than a half-century’s worth of inside information about the Beach Boys…has undeniable appeal”. What devoted Beach Boys fan wouldn’t want to know more?

The book delves into the challenging journey of Mike Love’s life. He goes into how his family wound up in Southern California living on a beach in a tent, as well as the story of the relationship with the Wilson cousins – and what it was like growing up. Not to mention “behind the scenes” stories of the band and the stories behind some of their most popular songs. You can hear an excerpt of one of the chapters of his book here at: http://bit.ly/2ewY3Ll.

Get yourself a copy or give it to the Beach Boys fanatic as a gift! Get it at Penguin Random House Books online here: bit.ly/LoveRandomHse (Hardcover, AudioBook or eBook) , Amazon here: bit.ly/MLamazon (Kindle, Hardcover or Paperback Book ), Walmart here: bit.ly/MLbookWalmart (Hardcover Book) or Barnes & Noble here: bit.ly/ML-BN (Hardcover Book).

Mike has also decided to surprise fans with a song that is perfect for this Holiday season! He is giving his song, “You’ll Never Be Alone On Christmas Day” away FOR FREE over on Noisetrade here: http://bit.ly/ML-FreeSong,

Hurdy Gurdy Man

Reaction score
I for one never tire of all the many Brian Wilson/Beach Boys documentaries and bio-pics I've uncovered on the internet.I don't suppose not too many recent films rank among my all time faces,but "Love and Mercy" certainly numbers among them.For me,the Beach Boys' tale provides tremendous fascination and intrigue,including the chapter of the Mike Love saga where he jets around the world to study TM with Maharishi Mahesh Yogi as well as all four Beatles A wonderous journey through the evolutions of an inspired and inspirational band career....

Johnny-Too-Good

Reaction score
I'm always up for any extra information I can gain about the Beach Boys HGM, but that opening post was just an advertisement. Probably posted by the publishers (or Mike Love :gig).

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Staff online