Def Leppard - On Through The Night (1980)

E-Z

Reaction score
strange album. i own it but could never get into it

Hey dude's i thought this was there BEST album and the follow up HIGH 'n' DRY was cool as well then Steve Willis was asked to leave and it wasn't the same anymore :omg:

Hey dude's check out EUROPE'S 1st album that was pure 'denim & leather' before they all went BIG HAIR, perfume & cuddly toys :wtf:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I never tire of this album. Great sound, love Def Leppards first 3 records the most.

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
I remember picking it up and thought what a wierd cover, great album now and you know that most bands first few albums are usually going to be the best because they want to impress and make money and then members leave and they argue etc..etc..etc..

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Adrenalize was the last good album I think they put out, the rest after it were mediocre to really abysmal efforts in my honest opinion. But this debut was, actually still is one of the best debut albums to come out. The harder edge music was what did it nicely for me. Bands like this I prefer the 'rougher' sort of production, not as much about it being polished like Hysteria was.

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
I agree, I think for me is I don't like Joe Elliot, I heas=rd that he had a lot of monru in a bar in Sheffield and when he went there for a "late" drink before the extended hours they said mo and he took his monry out. Maybe rumours but I always found him a bit big headed and I have made my mind up:woot:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online

No members online now.