Def Leppard/Heart tourdates

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
blabbermouth:

DEF LEPPARD Announces U.S. Tour With HEART - Feb. 24, 2011
DEF LEPPARD, Great Britain's premiere arena rock band, will make its triumphant return to the U.S. with a summer tour kicking off on June 15 in West Palm Beach, Florida. Joining DEF LEPPARD for this highly anticipated tour are Seattle rock legends HEART. Tickets for the Live Nation-produced tour will go on sale on beginning March 4 at Ticketmaster.com and LiveNation.com.

"After having had the last 18 months off, LEPPARD are ready to get back on the road! Add HEART to the bill and it truly makes for a special evening," says DEF LEPPARD singer Joe Elliott.

"Nancy [Wilson, HEART guitarist] and I are really excited to be bringing HEART to the stage this summer with DEF LEPPARD. It's going to be a powerful, monster show. The real thing. The summer of 2011 will be amazing," says HEART singer Ann Wilson.

DEF LEPPARD has partnered with I Love All Access to provide a variety of VIP ticket packages for the show, including premium seats, pre-show parties and more.

DEF LEPPARD's U.S. tour dates with HEART are as follows:

Jun. 15 - West Palm Beach, FL @ Cruzan Amphitheatre
Jun. 17 - Tampa, FL @ 1-800-ASK-GARY Amphitheatre
Jun. 22 - Charlotte, NC @ Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
Jun. 24 - Raleigh, NC @ Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion
Jun. 26 - Philadelphia, PA @ Susquehanna Bank Center
Jun. 29 - Scranton, PA @ Toyota Pavilion
Jul. 02 - Uncasville, CT @ Mohegan Sun Arena
Jul. 03 - Hershey, PA @ Hersheypark Stadium
Jul. 12 - Wantagh, NY @ Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
Jul. 13 - Holmdel, NJ @ PNC Bank Arts Center
Jul. 15 - Chicago, IL @ First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
Jul. 20 - Dallas, TX @ Gexa Energy Pavilion
Jul. 24 - San Antonio, TX @ AT&T Center
Aug. 10 - St. Louis, MO @ Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
Aug. 21 - Buffalo, NY @ Darien Lake Performing Arts Center
Aug. 27 - Kansas City, MO @ Sprint Center
Aug. 31 - Salt Lake City, UT @ USANA Amphitheatre
Sep. 14 - Portland, OR @ Sleep Country Amphitheater

DEF LEPPARD will release a brand new live album, "Mirrorball", this summer, featuring a mix of live DEF LEPPARD classics, three brand new studio songs and a bonus DVD that contains energetic live performances and intimate backstage footage captured on the road. Also due this summer is LEPPARD's first coffee table book titled "Def Leppard - The Definitive Visual History", with exclusive photos by legendary rock photographer Ross Halfin.

DOWN 'N OUTZ — a project fronted by DEF LEPPARD's Joe Elliott, backed by THE QUIREBOYS and playing rare tracks connected only by MOTT THE HOOPLE — will support Paul Rodgers (BAD COMPANY, FREE, QUEEN) on his U.K. tour in April.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Heart played here last weekend, and put on a good concert. Although I have to say Annie looks terrible these days, something must have happened to her, Nancy looks great wearing her years well.

But Annie still has the pipes so a tour with Def Leppard seems like a good match to me.

Fever

Reaction score
I saw Def Leppard in 2009 and Joe Elliot sounded pretty bad.The rest of the band sounded great but Joe not so good.Hopefully he sounds better this year.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online