Dead Milkmen

mrJim

Reaction score
Great haul Buck! Chuck Berry w/Steve Miller band backing that's awesome right there.

The other one is "I dream of Jesus" off Not Richard, But Dick. Most of that song could be one big quote

Jim

rtbuck

Reaction score
The new Dead Milkmen is very good! Out of 17 songs there are maybe 4 throwaways and the rest are awesome! My favorites are Now I Wanna Hold your Dog, The Great Boston Molasses Flood, Hipster Beard, All you Need is Nothing, Make it Witchy, & Anthropology Days. The album is a lot of fun which is what the Dead Milkmen have always been about

mrJim

Reaction score
have you figured out why they named #16 "Hipster Beard". I can't find any references to the topic at all. :oyea:

Jim

rtbuck

Reaction score
That's the Dead Milkmen for you! I even had Deb read the lyrics and we got nothin'! It's crazy this weekend has been a Dead Milkmen/ Forgotten Rebels weekend

mrJim

Reaction score
Oh I am all over this one. It was probably mastered from CD, but I am willing to over look it this time around. BLIMBY on Green Vinyl.

Big+Lizard+in+My+Backyard+lizard.jpg

Big Lizard In My Backyard On Green Vinyl

Big Lizard In My Backyard
The band's 1985 album "Big Lizard In My Backyard will be reissued on special edition green vinyl (with 100 yellow vinyl randomly mixed in) on November 28th as part of the special Record Store Day Black Friday event.

The album will be available exclusively from independent record stores across the US. There will be a total of 3000 copies, with 100 on yellow vinyl, and 2900 on green. Asbestos Records licensed the LP from Warner Bros. and tell us that a black vinyl version would most likely be available from their website early next year.

Last edited: