David Victor joins Boston

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
DAVID VICTOR TAKES UP ROLE IN BOSTON:
Cult melodic rock hero David Victor (solo artist, Velocity) has landed himself a role in the new Boston line-up for 2012. David first entered the Melodic Rock scene when he emerged as the vocalist in a band project (with Chris Dodge) called Velocity, releasing the acclaimed 1998 album Impact. Several years later, David became the lead vocalist for a Boston tribute band called Smokin'. Here is a YouTube clip of that band performing in 2007: "Smokin'" by Boston Tribute Smokin' - YouTube.
Tom Scholz says, "The moment I heard David sing in my studio, I knew he would fit right in. A good guy with great control and amazing range, who can really play ... perfect for Boston." Victor states, "Boston and Tom Scholz was one of my earliest influences and it is an honor almost beyond words to be asked to join them and become part of the history of this iconic band."

David responded to some posts on my Facebook page with this comment: "Tommy DeCarlo is still singing lead for BOSTON. I'll be slinging my axe and doing a few lead vox throughout the night (and a lotta backing vox too!) Gonna be a blast!"

david-victor-sep-2010.jpg

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
check him out doing Styx/Boston covers here....

if you are offended by talent don't check him out. :oyea:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Seems like a natural fit for Tom Scholz's band to me. I won't get over heated about the upcoming tour though, they won't come within 1,000 km's of where I live.:nw:

:heheh:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Members online