David Lee Roth says New Van Halen Music In 7-8 Months

OzzyVanHalen

Reaction score
According to The Pulse of Radio, a VAN HALEN fan named Doug Lyle posted a report at the Van Halen News Desk web site in which he said that in a chance encounter last weekend, frontman David Lee Roth told him that "You'll be hearing from (VAN HALEN) in the next seven to eight months." Lyle wrote that he met up with Roth on Sunday, September 5 at, of all things, the 145th annual Scottish Gathering & Gamesin Pleasanton, California, where Roth apparently had a dog competing in the event's sheepdog trials.

Lyle wrote that he recognized Roth by the sound of his voice and that the singer was sporting "a dark goatee" and wearing "a hat, sunglasses, cargo pants, a San Francisco Caledonian Club T-shirt, and what looked like wool socks."

Lyle confirmed that it was Roth when he saw the singer's name on a board listing all the dogs and their owners. He approached the singer, who was friendly, confirmed who he was and posed for a picture. Go to http://www.vhnd.com/2010/09/08/i-just-met-david-lee-roth/ For Doug Lyles full story and the picture.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I'm so excited about this...I can't wait to see what they come up with.

Geeez...I just wish Michael Anthony was a part of all this...I know...I know...

:bdh:

But one can still have dreams :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Staff online