Cultosaurus Erectus vs. Permanent Waves (hairsplitter alert!)

Cultosaurus Erectus vs. Permanent Waves

• Total voters

CLASIKROKR

Reaction score
Blue Oyster Cult, I saw them on the "Black and Blue" tour, Black Sabbath, Blue Oyster Cult. Cultosaurus Erectus was just out, great album!!!

Rocker440

Reaction score
Blue Oyster Cult, I saw them on the "Black and Blue" tour, Black Sabbath, Blue Oyster Cult. Cultosaurus Erectus was just out, great album!!!

I saw Blue Oyster Cult on that tour, too! :cheers: Although I was a long time fan of BOC for many years prior to seeing them on that tour, I was much more impressed with their live performances of both their classic songs and the newer songs! I greatly enjoyed the live versions of all of the songs they played from CE. I probably have more fond, good and also a few unusual memories of that show, but I did enjoy many of them both then and to this day! :grinthumb

I also saw Rush on the Permanent Waves tour and was extremely impressed with their live performances, too. The first Rush album I bought soon after it was released was Fly By Night, and although 2112 was the most popular with fans at that time, FBN always remains a great favorite with me. :cheers:

OT: This was a pretty tough poll, for me. I tried to think mainly of the albums with making my vote, which wasn't easy, imo, especially with remembering both of the terrific live experiences of these two fantastic bands!

:bow:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
wow, this was a fairly close decision :think:

Gonna go with Cultosaurus Erectus on this one

stepcousin

stuck in the 70's
Reaction score
Love Cultosaurus tremendously, I really do. But Permanent Waves is, well, it's Rush.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online