Crowded House

TheFeldster

Mr Kite
Reaction score
^^^^ :tup:

I saw their new song for the first time. Unfortunately, to view it you have to watch the entire episode of "Hey Hey" online at their website (which isn't a bad watch, overall, but may become tedious if you're only searching for one particular song :heheh:)

However, a quick search of YouTube revealed I'm a month or two behind the big stories, as per usual, and they've already got other versions of the new song Saturday Sun on the Tube, which I'll share for the heck of it:

Their new album, "Intriguer", hits stores on Friday :tup:

6a00d8341ca2da53ef01347fc9e1ec970c-500wi.jpg

(By the way, if anyone from Capitol Records is reading this, can I get paid for these plugs? :) )

stepcousin

stuck in the 70's
Reaction score
I dont know much about this band other than "Don't Dream It's Over", which I totally love. I just watched a VH1 Classic special Hard Rock Calling 2010 concert in London's Hyde Park in June 2010 and Crowded House performed that song and did it wonderfully. The lead vocalist still hit those high notes and his solo was smooth and tasteful. This is the only song I know by them, unless they had another hit on the radio in the 80's.

add this band to the long list of bands I'd like to someday get into.

TheWhalerfan

Lovus My Avatarus
Reaction score
^^ Something so Strong was on a ton as well...I am sure you would recognize it. I saw these guys recently on TV (maybe the concert you are mentioning) and was quite surprised how well they performed, especially since they aren't the youngest guys anymore. Vocals were still top notch, as if it was 1985 again. :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Staff online

Members online