CRF new look!

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I will add the youtube videos for the profiles again and fix the home pages so you can see the polls and sticky threads quickly with a color change to the prefixes.

I am glad everyone likes the new skin.

I will ask Shaggy about keeping the old skin as an option for those of you who wish to have that choice between skins.

BeatleRose75

Reaction score
WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! I thought I was on the WRONG site for sec ? Cool ! Yes it took me FOREVER to figure out the youtube thing ? lol

kath

astronomy domino's™
Reaction score
i think it looks groooooooooooooovy myself. i happen to love the earth tones, although when i first saw it, i wasn't thinking color so much as i was thinkin of one of those secluded houses out in the woods where zep or purple or somebody like that were recording some soon-to-be masterpiece.

not that i'm biased or anything.

to tell ya the truth, the color is not all that different from the original color, is it? keep in mind i'm kinda color blind.

ah well. from my lil screwy corner, it looks classy *and* classic.

kath

astronomy domino's™
Reaction score
Yea, wonder what ever happened to martha. :****:

well, rumor has it that martha became the head of S.E.T.I. (the society for extra-curricular tupperware incontinence) and therefore, s/he is extremely busy. but ya never know with shim. s/he's as unpredictable as the day is tubular.

ecisgod

Reaction score
I like it alot, very soft on the eyes..nice work for all those involved...

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online