Could you be our new front man ?

Porch Monkey

Reaction score
Sounds great!
Great music!
Good luck.

Speaking for my self. My voice is old my face is puffy and my style is outdated.
I have substance. I see that every time I step on the wife's bathroom scale.
And I have the hunger but it's usually for Barbecue.

Lol! Wot he said ^^

Do you need someone to vet the chicks, booze and drugs? :p No, wait, think about it...if I divert all that, you'll be able to stay physically fit ;) It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make for very little (other) reward.

In all seriousness, sounds good, good luck with your search.

Last edited:

SanguineRemedy

Speed Demon
Reaction score
LOL to @************ and @BikerDude

That was really grand!

I'm young and stout and I do karaoke sometimes, but I don't know if my baritone would work out.

I can't do the splits like David Lee Roth or sway like Mick Jagger, but I can fall plastered on stage like Jim Morrison. Is it a plus?

Old Dude

I do not suffer fools gladly.
Reaction score
Well, back when that sort of garage rock was new, I would have been a good candidate. When I was in my 20's, I could have done reasonably well fronting that band. But I'm 66 years old now, and those days are behind me. It's a shame, really, since I still really enjoy hearing old-school garage rock like that.

BikerDude

Dude
Reaction score
Well, back when that sort of garage rock was new, I would have been a good candidate. When I was in my 20's, I could have done reasonably well fronting that band. But I'm 66 years old now, and those days are behind me. It's a shame, really, since I still really enjoy hearing old-school garage rock like that.

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
I could but then you guys would totally suck.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online