Coolest album cover.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Here is another one, I bought the vinyl album when it was released and the cover was amazing, the CD jacket just doesn't cut it by comparison.

When you looked at this cover, at first from a distance it appears like a photograph, however when you move closer and closer, you can see it's a painting, the brush strokes are clearly visible on the album version, I always loved looking at this cover, it was definitely a work of art and the Album was great as well.

JethroTullSongsFromTheWoodFront.jpg

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Lord Grendel wrote:

Here is another one, I bought the vinyl album when it was released and the cover was amazing, the CD jacket just doesn't cut it by comparison.

When you looked at this cover, at first from a distance it appears like a photograph, however when you move closer and closer, you can see it's a painting, the brush strokes are clearly visible on the album version, I always loved looking at this cover, it was definitely a work of art and the Album was great as well.

Cool - Indeed they should have included a large poster size foldout with the CD just like what Pink Floyd did with Ummagumma. Whose fault would that be? :-o

monkeesfan1967

Reaction score
Who's Next-sure its album cover looks boring, out in the middle of nowhere with four crazy guys, but when you put the album on, its nothing but raw power.
Pisces, Aquarius, Capricorn, & Jones Ltd.-a cover full of flowers and four faceless figures, what could be better?

Gearjammer

Devout Heathen
Reaction score
Axis-bold-as-love.jpg

JHMidniteLite.jpg

snakes&ladders

Reaction score
Great Jimi albums up here.....................
how about.....

CREAMDISRAELIGEARSALBUMCOVER.jpg

.and..................

ZZTOPDeguelloalbumcover.jpg

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online

No members online now.