Congratulations Soot and Stars

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Thanks again guys and gals! Now that some time has passed I can say I was really unsure how this would turn out. I was kind of thrown into a situation that turned out differently than I had planned but you all have made it very easy and I'm thankful to be doing this with a lot of amazing people and personalities! Peace! :grinthumb

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Nice to know another person can dismiss me! :D

But what's happened to Magic & LG?? Or is that a Forbidden Question? :wa

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
It really doesn't get more complex than it was their time CP/M. They'd been dangling that carrot for quite a while now and it just happened kind of unceremoniously. I don't think anyone here's going to dismiss anyone. It's just a matter of timing, work, energy and trying to fit things into your downtime. As people get older it's hard to put all of yourself into an outside venture. We are lucky we have great members and that the forum pretty much runs itself. :)

rollingstoned

Queens of the Stone Age
Reaction score
After talking things over with Shaggy the last couple days it's my genuine pleasure to announce that our venerable super-mod Sooty who has been with Magic and I from the very beginning of our tenure at CRF has been promoted to Administrator.

I can't think of anyone else who has done more for the forum than Sooty the last while and he deserves recognition for his dedication...unfortunately the pay remains the same my friend. :gig

:cheers2

Congrats! :grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JessKellow

Members online

No members online now.