Come Together

Metal Health

Reaction score
I love this Beatles song so much! I love Aerosmith even more. That's why I bought their Greatest Hits. I got home and and played the cd. I loved it. Classics like Dream On, Walk This Way, Kings And Queens, Same Old Song And Dance, Sweet Emotion etc. Then, I got to Track #9. "Come Together". I listened to it and thought it was interesting, to say the least. I'll stick with the Beatles version. Wanted to share this and see what you thought.

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
I like this Aerosmith cover. It is way better than all of the songs on The Art Of McCartney, which is a tribute album to Paul, done by a lot of artists, but it is terrible. :rolleyes:

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
I love this Beatles song so much! I love Aerosmith even more. That's why I bought their Greatest Hits. I got home and and played the cd. I loved it. Classics like Dream On, Walk This Way, Kings And Queens, Same Old Song And Dance, Sweet Emotion etc. Then, I got to Track #9. "Come Together". I listened to it and thought it was interesting, to say the least. I'll stick with the Beatles version. Wanted to share this and see what you thought.

It's a decent cover, but it lacks that Beatles touch which makes the song extra special. Needless to add, I'm a huge fan of Aerosmith as well.

I like this Aerosmith cover. It is way better than all of the songs on The Art Of McCartney, which is a tribute album to Paul, done by a lot of artists, but it is terrible. :rolleyes:

I've only heard Alice Coopers cover of "Eleanor Rigby", which I thought was good. I need to check some of the other tracks on it, at least by the artists I like.

JimJam

Reaction score
Aerosmith did a good job but nothing to distinguish it. The Beatles original is perfection.

wisertime

Keep on Truckin'
Reaction score
Yeah, that's their huge hit. I bought the album on a lark a while ago at some yard sale and when I heard their version of Come Together I was hooked. I love it. Yeah, they totally make the tune their own, but, so does Aerosmith, in their fashion.

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
It's a decent cover, but it lacks that Beatles touch which makes the song extra special. Needless to add, I'm a huge fan of Aerosmith as well.

I've only heard Alice Coopers cover of "Eleanor Rigby", which I thought was good. I need to check some of the other tracks on it, at least by the artists I like.

This is the only one I liked, and I'm not even a Def Leppard fan. :uh:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tayson ray

Members online