Classic Rock Forums are up.

newdawnfades

Reaction score
"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get."

forrestgump3.jpg

Reaction score
Re: Classic Rock Forums are back up.

Big Generator said:
Why...I'm one of those "homogenized, shallow fans" of a certain stadium rock band from the 1980s. I seem to remember you were rather attracted to the singer, though.
Ahh I see now, It's ok NDF this was someone from our other site, and to MY dismay has found themselves here...suggest you don't talk American Politics or Steve Perry era Journey cos it gets rather nasty...:mad:

Big Generator

Reaction score
Astrid - you are mistaken. NDF and I had a very civilized conversation about Journey. And there is a mini-forum devoted to American politics here - and people are allowed to express their views freely. Be careful - it isn't always 'patriotic' in there.

Also, it only got "nasty" on the other site when people tried to shut down the debate - either by screaming abuse or by complaining to the moderator.

Anyway, Astrid...let's make a fresh start. As the only hippie in the NRA, you have a feisty spirit and I admire that.

Reaction score
Big Generator said:
Astrid - you are mistaken. NDF and I had a very civilized conversation about Journey. And there is a mini-forum devoted to American politics here - and people are allowed to express their views freely. Be careful - it isn't always 'patriotic' in there.

Also, it only got "nasty" on the other site when people tried to shut down the debate - either by screaming abuse or by complaining to the moderator.

Anyway, Astrid...let's make a fresh start. As the only hippie in the NRA, you have a feisty spirit and I admire that.
Look it, I don't like your style one bit..and you know what this site actually made me think about Journey seriously because they gave me some facts instead of telling me how 'hot' Steve Perry was , LIKE you. I another words a MATURE reason over a shallow one. So don't try your holier than now crap with me ok! I'm NOT in the Nra and I'm so far away from that it's not even funny. You assume alot about me ..and your way off..so BACK off :mad:

Drummer Chris

Reaction score
I recently joined this forum and am enjoying it, there are a lot of debates going on but that's natural as everyone has their own opinions and taste in music.
Even with some of the nastiness and bad blood happening I'm still enjoying the site;
though I think that even people who have been banned from other sites are still entiled to their opinions and deserve chances to stay here without being judged....that is what Rock and Roll is about in the first place; Freedom!
Cheers, All!

newdawnfades

Reaction score
We obviously have alot of members here that have been banned from the other site AND members here that still frequent the other site. Let's try to get along here. I'd hate for the old resentments to build up and we'd need the same refereeing going on over here as well. It's not worth it, and i'd rather not anyone make any ugly exits.

Big Generator

Reaction score
Clapton's Layla said:
Look it, I don't like your style one bit..and you know what this site actually made me think about Journey seriously because they gave me some facts instead of telling me how 'hot' Steve Perry was , LIKE you. I another words a MATURE reason over a shallow one. So don't try your holier than now crap with me ok! I'm NOT in the Nra and I'm so far away from that it's not even funny. You assume alot about me ..and your way off..so BACK off :mad:

I never once said Steve Perry was 'hot'. He has a ridiculous nose...and the hair isn't great either.

Also - I gave some detailed reasons why I don't think Journey "suck" - which was the response you asked for when you started the Journey thread.

And I'm glad to hear you're not a friend of Charlton Heston, after all.

So....let's follow NDF's advice...and try to lighten up. What you reckon?

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online