Classic Rock Forums are up.

Big Generator

Reaction score
Drummer Chris said:
I recently joined this forum and am enjoying it, there are a lot of debates going on but that's natural as everyone has their own opinions and taste in music.
Even with some of the nastiness and bad blood happening I'm still enjoying the site;
though I think that even people who have been banned from other sites are still entiled to their opinions and deserve chances to stay here without being judged....that is what Rock and Roll is about in the first place; Freedom!
Cheers, All!

Exactly.

Last edited:

kath

astronomy domino's™
Reaction score
Big Generator said:
And I'm glad to hear you're not a friend of Charlton Heston, after all.

but he *was* munchy hot in the naked jungle.

his nose works for him.

kath
priority-laden

Big Generator

Reaction score
Is Charlton "munchy hot" Heston on the Tarzan vibe in that movie, Kath?

Also...yes...it cannot be denied...Heston has got a more...er, distinguished profile than the Voice's.

Last edited:

Music Wench

Rock and Roll Grandma
Reaction score
Okay, maybe Shaggy needs to close this thread. As someone said on the other thread, let's move on.

I was banned, too all right? And I don't give a rat's ass about the problems at the other place and to take things out on members here for things that went on there is really disrespectful to Shaggy and those of us who want to leave that forum behind us.

This is CRF not CRF2.

Big Generator

Reaction score
I've nothing further to say to Astrid - and today I've banned myself from talking about CRF2. Yes, let's move on...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Music Wench said:
Okay, maybe Shaggy needs to close this thread. As someone said on the other thread, let's move on.

I was banned, too all right? And I don't give a rat's ass about the problems at the other place and to take things out on members here for things that went on there is really disrespectful to Shaggy and those of us who want to leave that forum behind us.

This is CRF not CRF2.
And 'm glad it's not ..I have this nifty thing called ignore and thats what I'm using. I didn't know your were banned and I'm here to have fun NOT be hostile :D So I AM moving on..I mean I am not going around provoking problems ! I came here to avoid it. So all I'm saying is I'm not playing games ...I don't think I'm being wrong saying I don't need someone trolling me .And I already spoke to Shaggy ! So let's rock !

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Members online