Clare Maguire

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Clare Macguire
Clare-Maguire_2_68_1253900a.jpg

This is a new soulful artist in the vein of Annie Lennox meets Joss Stone that has a cool new soulful dance pop with a retro sound. I think at least some of the 80's or even 90's fans would like her as well as fans of new powerhouse singers like Adele, etc. Check her out! Her new album is:

Light After Dark
Clare-Maguire-2.jpg

Here are some tracks from the album:

The Last Dance

Ain't Nobody

The Shield and the Sword

Tell me what you think? :grinthumb

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
Wow! I love her voice :grinthumb ........ enjoyed all those songs - much prefer her to Joss Stone! Unfortunately I couldn't listen to the two last songs as "an error occurred please try later " :(

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Wow! I love her voice :grinthumb ........ enjoyed all those songs - much prefer her to Joss Stone! Unfortunately I couldn't listen to the two last songs as "an error occurred please try later " :(

Awesome Sunny! Definitely a great vocal and I like her better than Joss too! Sorry about the vids though! That's unfortunate but I'm sure you can find those songs elsewhere! :)

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Her voice in The Last Dance sounds familar, but I can't place it. Pretty sure I've never ever heard that before now, so I could just be off my rocker. Does seem to sound familar though.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
musicdude420

Members online