Circe Link (Official Thread)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
A female singer who I feel is different from all the rest! A UNIQUE voice that doesn't sound like the same female singers out there today. One I can identify with upon first listen and know who it is, from vocal style to the music. She's the better half of Christian Nesmith, son of the famous Monkee Mike Nesmith, who also plays in her band. If you haven't heard Circe yet...check her out...and her awesome music and her clever videos.

She has a new fan and that fan is ME!!

Tiger Swami

You Are The Stars

Bad Taste

One Drop Of Poison

644127_10152276696180343_1688425188_n.jpg

604045_10152276746285343_965852426_n.jpg

Official Website Link

Circe Link will entice, delight and treat you to a sound she says comes from her “cosmic radio station”. A native of Los Angeles, Circe was a self-taught fine artist before waking one morning from a dream with a song in her head. While never having written a song before she penned three songs that day and discovered a new artistic path.

Originally calling her music Cowboy Jazz, Circe soon found there was so much more to her eclectic style. Circe’s records range in genre and sound from Bob Wills to Bowie, from Patti Page to Patty Smith – essentially from Abba to Zappa and everything in between.
This broad diversity has yielded her a collection of songs that are at once charming and familiar, yet surprising and unique, often leaving melodies stuck in the listener’s head for days.

With 7 records and over 70 songs in her catalog, an Amoeba Records Homegrown Artist pick, the #1 spot in Jazz on Garageband.com for over two years, a Clear Channel ”Emerging Artists” pick, film and TV placements including “Blades of Glory” and “The Hills Have Eyes” and a successful tour in Japan, Circe Link has proven her strengths and success as one of L.A.’s most unique independent artists.

820736664-1.jpg

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannan518

Members online