Cher

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Cher, an artist who I have grown to love more and more as a musician, and an icon in many forms. Some may be familiar with "Believe" which was the 1st track on the "Believe" release in 1998. Truly one of my favorite recording artists of all time. In any genre.

Didn't see a thread for her, so I figured a pretty straight forward one would suffice. I'm sure we've all heard her music at one time or another, if not, videos will be posted for listening pleasure :grinthumb

CHER

2epm1ol.jpg

DISCOGRAPHY
(in no particular order)

25-1.jpg1-2.jpg
2-2.jpg3-1.jpg
4-1.jpg5.jpg
6.jpg7.jpg
8.jpg9.jpg
10-1.jpg11.jpg
12-2.jpg13.jpg
14.jpg

Last edited:

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
P&C you have stretched the thread with the placement of the photos. Could you insert some line breaks. It is hard to read your text.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Yeah, I can fix it. Thanks for letting me know. Though, i'm not entirely sure what you mean. The photos seem fine, and the only text is at the top. I'll modify it to be a bit more friendly though.

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
Yeah, I can fix it. Thanks for letting me know. Though, i'm not entirely sure what you mean. The photos seem fine, and the only text is at the top. I'll modify it to be a bit more friendly though.

Thanks, much better. I have been a fan of Cher since the Sonny & Cher days. Her voice is unique and amazing.

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
GREAT idea!

Love Cher's music, looks and also her movies. :D

ANF

Reaction score
I Redboxed Burlesque a couple weeks ago with little to no expectations for it (I am not a Christina Aguilera fan at all) but actually loved the movie. Cher was awesome in it.

Nora

Reaction score
I love Cher! She is an awesome singer and actress! The Witches of Eastwick, Mermaids and Burlesque are a few of my favorite Cher movies :)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiammeee

Staff online

Members online