chech it out

Reaction score
check it out....

http://www.myspace.com/erikbergcoryrieger

some of my recordings to come will have a bit more of a classic influence, i only wrote the one that says solo stuff, and i helped to write the second one on there but tell me what you think

Last edited:

TeleCat

Blackmore's Advocate
Reaction score
The beginning of the solo stuff reminded me of an old April Wine tune Could've Been A Lady. Similar tone.

Cool talk box on the southern rock thing. My four year old came over and said "I hear talk box" (He's into Frampton so he's familiar).

Reaction score
The beginning of the solo stuff reminded me of an old April Wine tune Could've Been A Lady. Similar tone.

Cool talk box on the southern rock thing. My four year old came over and said "I hear talk box" (He's into Frampton so he's familiar).

ahaha thanks, i know april wine, but I dont know that song, ill have to check that out, haha, thats awesome a four year old into frampton lol

EDIT: i listened to could've been a lady, thats a cool song, ive heard it before just never knew who did it, the tone is kinda similar haha, just mines fizzier and a bit crappier(i had a really shitty solid state practice amp to use at the time lol, it was my first real amp ahha)
now im goin through an ac30 and an avatar 4/12, so hopefully the tone will sound better, but i really dig that song

damn that was long
cool tunes

thanks, wow i didnt expect replys this fast but awesome lol

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Craqdi

Members online

No members online now.