Charles Haddon Found Dead :(

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
Ou Est Le Swimming Pool singer found dead

Charles Haddon, lead singer of British pop band Ou Est Le Swimming Pool has been found dead after playing a show at Belgium's Pukkelpop festival. In a reported suicide attempt, Haddon jumped from a tower and landed in the backstage car park.

Ou Est Le Swimming Pool have just released their debut album and were in the middle of a world tour in support of it, including the Parklife festival in Australia next month. Haddon's death is a tragic loss to the music scene, and the band's future is uncertain.

4081983323_ec500f1693.jpg

R.I.P, you will be missed :wa

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
I didn't know the band, but it is very very sad. I wonder what it was that tipped him over the edge, just seems very strange how he played a gig then straight afterwards committed suicide.
Ok, just had a little look on Google and it is thought his suicide could be linked to an incident during the gig when the band's keyboardist jumped into the crowd and hurt a girl in the audience, apparently she had to be taken away by ambulance. Maybe he was suffering from depression and this incident just overwhelmed him with guilt? Anyway whatever, it is a real tragedy.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LillaMackr

Members online