Cat Stevens (Official Thread)

runningshoes

Great White North
Reaction score
Re: Cat Stevens

If you like Cat and you haven't seen it, you really need to see his Majikat Earth Tour show on DVD. It's absolutely fantastic. I'd heard it was good, but I didn't think it would be this good.

Of course it's much better in surround with a couple of subwoofers and Camber speakers. :D

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

I've picked up a few more Cat albums since I posted in this thread.

Numbers

Izitso

Back to Earth.

I'll post the covers tomorrow when I have more time.

LivingDead

Fiend For Life
Reaction score

One of my favorite songs by Cat. :)

From one of my favorite albums by him too, Tea for the Tillerman.

I just recently got into his music when I was listening to 70s music and I do agree that his best songs and albums were made in the 70s.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

It always makes me happy to see someone as young as you LD finding someone like Cat and giving his music a chance.:grinthumb

yung4evr

Reaction score

If you like Cat and you haven't seen it, you really need to see his Majikat Earth Tour show on DVD. It's absolutely fantastic. I'd heard it was good, but I didn't think it would be this good.

Of course it's much better in surround with a couple of subwoofers and Camber speakers. :D

Couldn't agree more - that DVD is truly outstanding. That particular concert was at The College William & Mary in 1976. The sound and film production are both top notch for that era. It's a must have if you're a Cat fan.

LyricalLaurel

EΔЯ ЯESPOИSIBŁE, too!
Reaction score

I'm so glad this thread was brought back to life - as someone said - with all the music that we have collected and love listening to, we forget some of our favorites, or even those that just bring back wonderful memories.

runningshoes - thanks for that clip from the concert - wonderful!

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online