Britney Spears: Singer/Songwriter

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I only have One of her songs on a Grammy compilation album, she has done well for herself early in her career, I try to ignore the last few years when she unraveled and marrying Federline was the worst thing she ever did. almost as bad as Cobain marrying Love.

I don't think I'll ever be a big fan of hers, but I hope she does get things back together and enjoy herself again.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My daughter has this guy friend who comes over to my house quite a bit, and he loves to do Keraoke.......you should here him sing like Britney......he is actually pretty good. It is just comical to see a 6'3" guy singing Keraoke like Britney :heheh:

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I only have One of her songs on a Grammy compilation album, she has done well for herself early in her career, I try to ignore the last few years when she unraveled and marrying Federline was the worst thing she ever did. almost as bad as Cobain marrying Love.

I don't think I'll ever be a big fan of hers, but I hope she does get things back together and enjoy herself again.

I as well LG. Her personal life is all over the place, I hope she gets back into the swing of things. I also hope that in time, she will go back to her older days and sing the way she used to sing.

My daughter has this guy friend who comes over to my house quite a bit, and he loves to do Keraoke.......you should here him sing like Britney......he is actually pretty good. It is just comical to see a 6'3" guy singing Keraoke like Britney :heheh:

I get to embarrassed when I do karaoke. I did it once and there was a Jonas Brothers song. Needless to say, I dropped that mic right away.

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
I like her all right, but I'm just curious how much of her own writing she does nowadays. I remember getting press stuff on one of her studio albums a long time ago, either the debut or the follow-up, and reading a track-by-track synopsis which stated that one of the filler tracks at the end was the only tune on the album that she wrote by herself.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Britney-Jean-Album-Cover.jpg

Britney Spears has revealed the track list for her forthcoming album, Britney Jean, her eighth studio release. Spears previously noted that some "sneaky hackers tried to ruin [her] surprises" by leaking info before its scheduled time.

The new LP features Spears teaming with a host of artists, including will.i.am ("It Should be Easy"), T.I. ("Tik Tik Boom") and her sister Jaime Lynn ("Chillin' With You").

Britney Jean hits Dec. 3.

Britney Jean track list:

1. "Alien"

2. "Work Bitch"

3. "Perfume"

4. "It Should Be Easy" (feat. will.i.am)

5. "Tik Tik Boom" (feat. T.I.)

6. "Body Ache"

7. "Til It's Gone"

8.. "Passenger"

9. "Chillin' With You" (feat. Jamie Lynn Spears)

10. "Don't Cry"

Deluxe Edition:

11. "Brightest Morning Star"

12. "Hold On Tight"

13. "Now That I Found You"

14. "Perfume" (The Dreaming Mix)

RttNews.com

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member