British India

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
British India are an Australian indie rock and garage rock band. The band formed in Melbourne in 2004, comprising lead vocalist, lyricist and guitarist Declan Melia, guitarist Nic Wilson, bassist Will Drummond and drummer Matt O'Gorman. They have released three studio albums.

Beneath The Sattelites – British India

Avalanche

Nic The Poet

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
I loved their album Thieves, and I even posted a few tracks from it on my long dormant youtube channel. Lately I haven't been keeping up on them only because of the sheer bulk of good music I've been getting into from elsewhere, but I still enjoy their tunes! :grinthumb

This is my favourite:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Just came across these guys! I love these two tracks! One is fierce and energetic and the other one is weird and sadly beautiful! :grinthumb

Summer Forgive Me & I Can Make You Love Me

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
I haven't heard much from them recently Soots but back in the day, I used to go and see them regularly whenever they were in Sydney and they always were just great live and were a bunch of really nice guys too. Summer Forgive Me was a staple song whenever they had a gig.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I haven't heard much from them recently Soots but back in the day, I used to go and see them regularly whenever they were in Sydney and they always were just great live and were a bunch of really nice guys too.

Awesome! Let me know what you think of the above newer tracks when you get the chance! :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online