• Breathe

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Days Gone By

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Like both tunes. The Slaughter one reminds me of someone I knew in college. Good tune, but no where near Slaughter's best.

The WASP track is very cool, especially considering it's a major departure from "normal" WASP up to that point (mid 90's). Breathe gets my vote.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I'll take W.A.S.P as well, I have picked up about 5 of their albums over the last few months.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I'll take W.A.S.P as well, I have picked up about 5 of their albums over the last few months.
Right on man! Some good stuff by what I consider to be a fairly underrated band. Worse yet, they get glumped in with "hair metal" and aside from maybe that "look" for an album or two in the 80's, they definitely weren't hair metal. Their stage show for years was definitely of the Alice Cooper ilk, being a shock rock sort of thing.

I'll still never forget the first time I saw WASP. Metallica was the opening band at a little club in downtown Minneapolis known as First Avenue (same place that was the stage for a good part of the live performances in the movie Purple Rain).

:foshizzle

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
You are right about that Lynch, at first I thought they were one of the hair metal bands, not that there's anything wrong with that, I don't like that description but I do like a lot of the music that is classified that way.

Bob or MP told me about "Crimson Idol" so I picked that up and have been adding to the WASP collection ever since.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Staff online

Members online