Blues Series#10: Pacific Gas And Electric-Get It On

joe

Reaction score
Best known for thier top 20 hit "Are You Ready?" from 1970, Pacific Gas And Electric from Los Angeles belted out the blues from thier first album, Get It On from 1969. Fronted by the powerful vocals of Charlie Allen and the great guitar playing of Glenn Schwartz who came over from the James Gang.

Image1.jpg

electric funeral

Just listening music
Reaction score
Re: Blues Series#11: Pacific Gas And Electric-Get It On

Came across the name a few times, but never listened to their music much. Another band that was overlooked maybe?

The songs you posted sound great. Deserves a more intense look into their music.

spiralthinker

Reaction score

I agree, Pacific Gas is way underrated. Many people haven't even heard of them. Stormy Times is one my favorites for sure. Love the videos, thanks for posting them.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score

DLed Get It On Blues .Cool stuff , love the rhythm guitar , the lead and the bass .Awesome old school blues instrumental interaction . Usually like the more British blues rock vocal style best for this stuff but the vocalist is growing on me .

:grinthumb

Wish you had made one thread for all these blues/rock bands so i could have them all in one place :cheers2

joe

Reaction score

^^^Right on Wolf. Glenn Schwartz is a very underrated guitarist IMO. I love the vocals of Charlie Allen. His vocals are almost more suited for a R&B/soul band.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online