Blood Ceremony (Official Thread)

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Looking forward to this ! Good band !! Will have to talk Sweaty into seeing Witchcraft or Jex Thoth if either touring this year....

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
Saw them with Ghost awhile back. Amazing show .Cheers!

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
20160326_012629.jpg

Hey Sweaty, time to add the new one to the op :grinthumb
Another excellent release.

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
I will be checking out the new album and other songs. Looking forward In seeing them "Live".
Here is a great cover of "Loving you" originally done by Scottish Proto/metal band IRON CLAW :grinthumb

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Me and Sweaty travelled down to Manchester Thursday night to see the mighty BLOOD CEREMONY.
A tricky one for the band as the support for the night BEASTMAKER were very good with their early Sabbath type sound, but the Ceromony Canadas finest came on and were excellent.:grinthumb. I purchased the new album
Sweaty was obviously in his element, bought the Tshirt etc he had been looking forward to this gig for ages.
A bit of fun driving back to Chesterfield dodging jack knifed lorrys and tankers as snow and ice hit the high roads :wtf:

Thanks to Sweaty for picture :grinthumb

Attachments

• 13087401_10154205414085229_3210847636264895934_n.jpg
    13087401_10154205414085229_3210847636264895934_n.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 14

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Me and Sweaty travelled down to Manchester Thursday night to see the mighty BLOOD CEREMONY.
A tricky one for the band as the support for the night BEASTMAKER were very good with their early Sabbath type sound, but the Ceromony Canadas finest came on and were excellent.:grinthumb. I purchased the new album
Sweaty was obviously in his element, bought the Tshirt etc he had been looking forward to this gig for ages.
A bit of fun driving back to Chesterfield dodging jack knifed lorrys and tankers as snow and ice hit the high roads :wtf:

Thanks to Sweaty for picture :grinthumb

Great gig Lou, I have waited to see them for sooooo long and finally got my wish, what a top band, bit of prog in there. Got to thank the band after the show, got the new album and it's brilliant.:bow::bow::bow::bow:

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
The Lord of Misrule album is on my play list this week. First thing to hit you about the album is wheres the doom ? After a couple of tracks Blood Ceremony come across very pagan rock/pop with excellent musicianship .The flute and psychedelic guitar solos are a treat. Another thing to spot on a few tracks is the authentic 60s style drum solos...different, but I like it ! I can see this album growing on me.
If I want some real doomy female stuff I will reach out for Chelsea Wolfe "Abyss :bow:

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
The Lord of Misrule album is on my play list this week. First thing to hit you about the album is wheres the doom ? After a couple of tracks Blood Ceremony come across very pagan rock/pop with excellent musicianship .The flute and psychedelic guitar solos are a treat. Another thing to spot on a few tracks is the authentic 60s style drum solos...different, but I like it ! I can see this album growing on me.
If I want some real doomy female stuff I will reach out for Chelsea Wolfe "Abyss :bow:

great review dude...Abyss killer album.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Members online