• Molly Hatchet

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • The Outlaws

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
I applauded Joker because it seems Lynnard Sknnard always get's the Southern Rock props for being the best "Southern Band" I live in Alabama and Sweet Home Alabama is still being worn out on the radio classic rock station..
My opion of LS is Meh. after all the times I've heard Free Bird and Sweet Home Alabama played..
If you ever heard of a underrated band check out "Point Blank" I have all their albums and think they have something good to listen too.

Slip`nn2Darkness many thanks I`ll surely check out "Point Blank " the two classic Lynnard Sknnard songs are imho the greatest Southern Rock Music. no matter how many times I hear them its like the first time I have heard them.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I love all these bands! It is extremely difficult, almost impossible for me to rank them.

I am going to choose one, though, based on one opus song…Green Grass and High Tides. I have a story behind this song. It was 1979, freshman year in college. There used to be parties called “garbage can” parties, where we would dump all kinds of booze into a can, then dip it out by the glass (Nasty shit but we drank it anyway).

To make a long story short, I got pretty drunk and sat in a chair in the corner. Everyone called that chair the “lose it” chair because drunk people who sat in that chair always got sick…….I was no exception.

Anyway, Green Grass and High Tides was playing and I will always remember that party & the lose it chair every time I hear that song.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online

No members online now.